Aug 102011

Core results webpart fetched properties issue

When I tried to extend the search properties that my query needed to fetch I got the following error: “The property does not exist or is used in a manner inconsistent with schema settings”. I  opened my trusty ULS viewer to see what error ShareP ...[Read more]
Published: 8/10/2011  8:37 AM | 0  Comments | 0  Links to this post

Aug 82011

Improved Core result webpart

In my last blog post about extending the core result webpart “Multilingual Taxonomy Search” i explained that searching for multilingual taxonomy terms didn’t work how it should work. In this blog post I’m going to rewrite the code I used for extend ...[Read more]
Published: 8/8/2011  11:06 AM | 0  Comments | 0  Links to this post

Aug 12011

Multilingual Taxonomy Search

  Issue   One of the issues I came across search was the problem with multilingual taxonomy.   When I was searching for a document with a certain taxonomy term I could find the document in the default language but not in a other language.   ...[Read more]
Published: 8/1/2011  9:55 AM | 2  Comments | 0  Links to this post